All the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by mike galle, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of hollywood casino lawrenceburg
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Indiana Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines and seats at table games available will be limited.
- The Poker Room is open.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- The Eatery is open for service with a limited menu.
- Hops House 99 is now open.
- Final Cut Steakhouse is now open.
- Hollywood and Grind is now open.
- Hollywood on the Roof is open for bar service only.
- Valet and VIP lounge will remain closed until further notice.
- The Sportsbook has reopened. Our self bet sports wagering kiosks will still be available to sports wagering.
- Epic Buffet will remain closed.
- The hotel has reopened.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Masks or Facial Coverings must be worn at all times except when Eating, Drinking or Smoking at our restaurants, Hollywood on the Roof or Sunset Bar.
- For Your Safety, The Safety of our Team Members, and Community all guests will be required to:
- Non-Invasive Temperature Check
- Present a Government Issued ID
- Lower mask for entrance
- Slot machines will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
Masks or Facial Coverings must be worn at all times except when Eating, Drinking or Smoking at our restaurants, Hollywood on the Roof or Sunset Bar.
The number of slot machines and seats at table games available will be limited.
Food and Beverage will not be consumed while gaming or in close proximity of other guests gaming.
Guests will be required to wear a mask while playing Table Games
Table games will be limited to three seats per table, four per Roulette, and six per Craps.
Food and Beverage will not be permitted while gaming.
Pai Gow games will not be offered until further notice.
The Poker Room is open.
Sportsbook has reopened.
Daily: 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Hops House 99:
Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 11:30 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Hollywood and Grind:
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Epic Buffet: Closed
Final Cut Steakhouse: Open with a limited menu.
Friday & Saturday: 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Hollywood on the Roof will be open for bar service only.
Open Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. for service with a limited menu
Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended. Boogie Nights will remained temporarily closed.
Scooters and wheelchairs will be unavailable until further notice.
The hotel has reopened.