All the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by mike galle, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of hollywood casino lawrenceburg
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Indiana Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines will be limited.
- The Poker Room is open.
- The Eatery is open for service with a limited menu.
- Barstool Sportsbook & Restaurant is now open.
- Final Cut Steakhouse is now open.
- Hollywood and Grind is now open.
- Hollywood on the Roof is open for bar service only.
- Casino Beverage Service has resumed and Self-Service Beverage Stations have reopened.
- The Sportsbook has reopened. Our self bet sports wagering kiosks will still be available to sports wagering.
- Epic Buffet will remain closed.
- The hotel has reopened.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Effective May 21, Masks are no longer required for vaccinated guests.
- Guests may also drink while playing at any Table Game, Slot or Poker.
- Guests wearing masks will continue to present valid photo ID and have their photo taken at the Casino entrance.
- Slot machines will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
Effective May 21, Masks are no longer required for vaccinated guests. Guests wearing masks will continue to present valid photo ID and have their photo taken at the Casino entrance.
The number of slot machines will be limited.
Guests may also drink while playing at any Table Game, Slot or Poker.
Pai Gow games will not be offered until further notice.
The Poker Room is open.
Sportsbook has reopened.
Daily: 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Barstool Sportsbook & Restaurant:
Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 11:30 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Hollywood and Grind:
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Friday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Epic Buffet: Closed
Final Cut Steakhouse:
Thursday: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Hollywood on the Roof will be open for bar service only.
Open Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Casino Beverage Service has resumed and Self-Service Beverage Stations will be operational.
Boogie Nights will remained temporarily closed.
Wheelchairs will be unavailable until further notice.
The hotel has reopened.